- The Key to Trump Chanukah Slurring and Much, if Not All, and Possibly All, Else!
- The Attack on Roy Moore is a Politically Motivated Witch Hunt: Please Stop Denying the Obvious
- Trump Will Attack North Korea With Nukes!
- The 25th Amendment – Section 4 – Encapsulated (Edited Slightly for Simplification)
- The Possibility, Even Likelihood of Pence and the Cabinet Removing Trump Increases Day By Day!
Ghoh on Trump Will Attack North Korea… mmcdonald72014 on The Possibility, Even Likeliho… mmcdonald72014 on The 25th Amendment – Sec… mmcdonald72014 on Trump Will Attack North Korea… odonnelljack52 on Trump Will Attack North Korea…
- 25th Amendment
- Amazing Videos
- Christmas Music
- Donald Trump
- election 2012
- Election 2016
- Electoral College
- First Strike
- North Korea
- Nuclear War
- Political Philosophy
- politics 2
- Roy Moore
- Self help
- Supreme Court
- Supreme Court Nomination
- The Election and Beyond
- Trump Presidency
Category Archives: Trump Presidency
– Pence and eight (of fourteen) Cabinet members can declare the President unfit to serve, subject to objection by the President and ratification by Congress: Whenever … Vice President [Pence] and a majority of … the principal officers of the … Continue reading
1. Pence wants to be President. 2. Congressional Republicans would prefer a President Pence. 3. President Trump is providing more and more pretext for them to get rid of him. 4. Another international precipice is inevitable, especially when the distraction … Continue reading
Question: Would the White House Even Try to Defend Our International Reputation in the Event of a Devastating Attack on Innocent People Living Here or Even on American Citizens? I Think Not!
I am reading an historical novel about a young American girl who gets a job, during the late 1930s, writing copy for the German Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda’s Broadcasting Division, English Language Service. She writes for a Lord … Continue reading