- The Key to Trump Chanukah Slurring and Much, if Not All, and Possibly All, Else!
- The Attack on Roy Moore is a Politically Motivated Witch Hunt: Please Stop Denying the Obvious
- Trump Will Attack North Korea With Nukes!
- The 25th Amendment – Section 4 – Encapsulated (Edited Slightly for Simplification)
- The Possibility, Even Likelihood of Pence and the Cabinet Removing Trump Increases Day By Day!
Ghoh on Trump Will Attack North Korea… mmcdonald72014 on The Possibility, Even Likeliho… mmcdonald72014 on The 25th Amendment – Sec… mmcdonald72014 on Trump Will Attack North Korea… odonnelljack52 on Trump Will Attack North Korea…
- 25th Amendment
- Amazing Videos
- Christmas Music
- Donald Trump
- election 2012
- Election 2016
- Electoral College
- First Strike
- North Korea
- Nuclear War
- Political Philosophy
- politics 2
- Roy Moore
- Self help
- Supreme Court
- Supreme Court Nomination
- The Election and Beyond
- Trump Presidency
Category Archives: Electon
“Are you better off now than you were four years ago?” What question is being answered? A puzzle explained. (Re-published to Complete)
Last week Chris Matthews of MSNBC’s Hardball was perplexed by the contradiction between poll results that reported a startlingly negative response to the “are you better off” question,” and positive ones that President Obama was trusted more to handle the … Continue reading
Consider: Is Mitt Romney faking his faux pas? No matter how well he does in the debates, if he isn’t, his campaign is doomed!
Isn’t it quite something how the media has been building up suspense about the upcoming debates, claiming that Mr. Romney could turn it all around in the first debate. Saying things like: Romney is a good debater? Witness how in the debates … Continue reading